Saturday, February 20, 2010

I can't believe I haven't blogged in almost a year. What a slacker I am! Life has been too crazy and updating my blog has been on the bottom of my priority list. So many things have happened to our family in the last year. Tanner finished his first season with the Havoc baseball team. We had a great time and became good friends with all on the team. Tanner also started and finished his second year of football. He played a little bit at quarterback, but mostly played at fullback and linebacker. He did awesome and made some good friends. Carter is well, Carter...sometimes he is so bullheaded I want to pull my hair out, but most of the time is a very sweet and loving kid. He started preschool and is loving every minute of it. I can't believe he is starting to read already. Brooklyn is ALL girl, emotions and all. I love to try new things with her hair when she will let me comb her hair. She loves to play with her princesses, dolls and kitchen. All three of my kids are growing up so fast!!! Spencer FINALLY got a full time job in October. We are so greatful for all that we have been blessed with this last year and a half and our family has grown so much for the experiences we have had. Here are a few of the projects I have been working on the last few months.

My friend Amber asked me in the fall to join her scrapbook kit club and this is my latest page kit that I just made.



A friend of mine made dresses like this for her little girls and I thought they were so cute. We were trying to have a neighborhood girls night to make these dresses, but it never worked out. I did make my sister go with me to pic out the fabric because she is awesome at that kind of thing and this is what we picked out. My friend Andrea helped me figure the pattern out and I made one for each of my neices for Christmas, Brooklyns and a baby shower gift. I think it turned out way cute!



I made this dress for a friends baby shower gift.















1 comment:

Nikki said...

Love the scrapbook page. It is so cute I am going to have to steal your idea. And its called being busy, not being a slacker :)