Friday, November 14, 2008

Football playoffs


Tanner's football team went to the playoffs. They beat Bingham in the first game, but lost to Alta in the championship game on Saturday. I never thought that little league football would be this much fun. We lucked out with great coaches and fun parents. Tanner loved every minute of it, even all the running. He loved starting on defense as cornerback, although he was the third smallest on the team he was their starting tackle on the line and held his own. Spencer could have spent every day at the park watching practice. Thanks for a great season Riverton grey gremlin team!!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Yeah!!!! Way to go Tanner you did awesome this year... I keep trying to talk Nathan into playing next year

Libby said...

Great job Tanner! We did flag football this year, but I'm trying to talk Ben into regular football next year. They are just so cute in their uniforms!one day until Twilight! Yeah!

Libby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi Widerberg said...

What a little stud! I am so proud you finally updated your blog it made me so happy! I'm not gonna lie I may have choked up a bit seening how cute the kids are! I miss you all so much.

P.S. I think you should join the club and get a facebook account. The entire widerberg clan is on there. It's so much fun. Even you crazy husband is on there.

britta said...

How did I not know you had a blog? I am adding you right now! I can't wait to spy on your life!